In addition to helping businesses increase workforce productivity, New Horizons helps individuals begin or advance a career in information technology. Career development programs at our Richmond training center include:
- Hands-on classroom training by skilled instructors
- Daytime and evening classes
- One to six-month completion time
- Preparation for A+, Network+, Security+, and MCSA certifications
- Job placement assistance
- Cyber Defender (38 class days)
- Network Support Technician (28 class days)
- Microsoft Desktop Support Specialist (10 days)
- Information Security Professional (15 class days)
New Horizons' programs prepare you for a fast employment growth career as a computer network administrator, computer support specialist, or computer help-desk technician.
These Richmond-area companies hired computer and network support staff who attended New Horizons' career development programs:
- Apex Systems
- Booz-Allen Hamilton
- Capital One
- C.F. Sauer Company
- Data Concepts, Inc.
- Defense Commissary Agency
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Enspyr, LLC
- Janus Research Group, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- NCI, Inc.
- Technology Integration Group
- True Health Diagnostics, LLC
- Veracis, Incorporated
- Virginia Beach School System
- Virginia Army National Guard
Contact a New Horizons career development specialist at
(804) 320-4600 to
learn how we can help you achieve your career goals, or request information